Carribean Style dining chair, with beautiful detailed back panel. Crafted from solid teak and designed to age naturally. Features slatted base for drainage.
This option includes upholstery labour and quick dry seat and back cushions. Outdoor fabric to be supplied by customer. Alternatively, for your convenience, Xavier Furniture can order your specified Warwick or Zepel fabric on your behalf. The regular Warwick or Zepel price will be added to your invoice.
Our teak furniture is designed to naturally age with the elements. This may include changes such as greying in colour and fine cracks appearing.
· Prior to initial use, we recommend that you hose the pieces with water and allow to dry in sun. This will assist in removing residue from the natural teak oils.
· Prior to placing cushions on your teak furniture, please ensure teak is cleaned of dust and / or residue from the natural oils.
· Store cushions indoors when not in use.
· Clean up spills quickly. Liquids left over a prolonged period of time may cause damage.
· Avoid leaving plastic materials directly onto your furniture as some plastics may react with and damage the timber.
· Our teak furniture is designed to naturally fade from the golden teak to a silver grey through oxidation. This colour change will begin a few weeks after your furniture is placed outdoors.
|Fabric Meterage||1.2 metres per seat cushion (based on plain fabric)|
|Upholstery Description||Quick Dry Seat Cushion with top and bottom piped edge. Fabric to be supplied by customer.|
|Upholstery Lead Time||Approx. 4-5 weeks from receipt of payment / fabric.|
|Construction Material||Solid Teak|
|Custom Upholstery Availible?||Yes|